Terms & Conditions

Payment: pre-payment of 30% at the booking by international bank transfer or credit card.The remaining 70 % must be made no later than 40 days before the arrival date.

Cancellations: no later than 40 days before arrival date = reimbursement of prepaid amount minus 20 %.Only written cancellations will be accepted (email).After 40 days before arrival date = no reimbursement.

Travel and health insurance is compulsory.

International and domestic flights are not included in our prices.

Snowmobile & car: 18 is the minimum age to drive a car and 16 to drive a snowmobile.Valid driving license required as we drive cars to and from ice circuit. Below that age you will sit as a passenger.An excess for damages to the vehicles will be charged in case of accidents: SEK 10.000/damaged vehicle. A credit card print will be asked at arrival.

D-Experience cannot be held responsible for cancellations/changes or any other modifications in the programs due to extreme,sudden or severe weather changes/conditions.

D-Experience remains at your disposial to help you to choose your flights and to travel the best way.

General rules: To participate to all our activities you must not be under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.

Registration for one of our programs involves the acceptance of our general terms.